Saturday, December 31, 2011

13 days of Insane Courage - Day 13


Day Thirteen – Celebrate

Insane Courage celebrates the little things.

Have you heard the phrase “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?”  Well that’s not the theme of people with Insane Courage.  Our theme is “Celebrate Good Times Come On!” 

The car note is paid – “Celebrate Good Times Come On!”

The kids slept late so I was able to complete the housework and laundry - “Celebrate Good Times Come On!”

The kids slept late so did I - “Celebrate Good Times Come On!”

All the bills are paid and we still have $30 - “Celebrate Good Times Come On!”

Gas has gone down 10 cents - “Celebrate Good Times Come On!”

Winter is here and my allergies are gone - “Celebrate Good Times Come On!”

God woke me up this morning with vision and purpose - “Celebrate Good Times Come On!”

My mom is alive busy and well - “Celebrate Good Times Come On!”

The headache from yesterday is gone - “Celebrate Good Times Come On!”

My children are healthy and their teeth are straight - “Celebrate Good Times Come On!”

My child is in jail and not in the street - “Celebrate Good Times Come On!”

I have 2 less pounds to loose - “Celebrate Good Times Come On!”

Your small accomplishments - “Celebrate Good Times Come On!”

Insane Courage celebrates the little things.

BlogTalk Radio Broadcast

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/apostlewatts/2011/12/31/finish-strong--13-days-of-insane-courage--day-1 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment