Friday, December 30, 2011

13 days of Insane Courage - Day 10

Day Ten – Teachable

Insane Courage searches out teachable moments daily.

 

I have one life to live and I plan to squeeze all the potential that has been placed in me out before I die.  I know there is so much more to me than what I have accomplished and I want it all.  My vision for life is full of places I have not gone, books I have not written, lessons I have not taught, even dreams I have not dreamed.  But where do I begin?  Where does my rubber meet the road?  How will I stretch myself and allow myself to become more? 


These are all questions that must be answered but there is a problem with my focus and approach to answering these questions.  The problem is I must admit and accept the fact that I cannot squeeze my potential out by myself no more than toothpaste can squeeze out its potential. 


Insane Courage searches out teachable moments daily.  It is my responsibility to allow life and the people strategically placed in my life to be used of the Spirit of God to teach me.  I must embrace the mindset that everybody that is giving me instruction is not trying to destroy my dreams.  Even though my plan may be good I must accept the fact that there are better and more efficient ways to do everything.  I don’t want to miss any opportunities to reach my potential so I must be willing to allow others to give advice that I will seriously consider.


Remaining teachable opens many new doors than the mind can conceive.  Allow others to pour insight into your vision and stretch you to fulfill your “best” life purpose.  You haven’t experienced your greatness yet.

Are you going to remain ignorant or will 
you allow yourself to be taught?

Insane Courage searches out teachable moments daily.

 Day 10 - BlogTalk Radio broadcast 

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/apostlewatts/2011/12/28/finish-strong--13-days-of-insane-courage--day-1 

No comments:

Post a Comment