Medicating a healthy active child should be the
very LAST resort.
Each child deserves to be prayed for by name daily. When you pray for your child by name you open up endless options for a bountiful and productive day. When you call their name in your prayer they hear they are important and their future is important. Your few audible words of prayer spoken over them daily will make a difference in the decisions they make throughout the day.
As time goes by, the energy you put into praying for them daily will pay off in dividends you will treasure for a lifetime. Your prayers will shape their foundation and the foundation of your grandchildren.
When you pray, you become more than a spectator in their life. You are now in the position of participator. Your prayer aligns you and your child with the plans of the Spirit of God for their life. You take on an active role in shaping God's purpose in their life as you pray.
Without your prayer, your child could potentially struggle through school. Your prayer equips them to look beyond the hard test, teacher, or exercise routine. It shines a light on their potential to excel.
Things to consider when praying.
1. Praise God for your child (say their name)
2. Praise God for their knowledge of Him
3. Praise God for their commitment to Him
4. Ask God to reveal His plan for their success to them (say their name)
5. Ask God to protect them
6. Ask God to bless them with wisdom, knowledge, organization, and understanding
7. Ask God to give them committed Christian friends
8. Thank God for helping them pass every test in school and personal judgement tests
9. Thank God for giving them favor with each teacher (say their name)
10. Thank God for returning them home to you better than the way they left
11. Thank God that He gave them to you to parent (say their name)
12. Thank God for _________________
Dare to Pray Circle's around your child.
Wednesday's Blog "How to Pray for the Influence's in Your Child's Life."